CEN 265 Digital Design Lab
Digital Design Lab Announcements and Documents
- There won’t be any face-to-face lab sessions.
- Every week or biweekly you are responsible to deliver homework(s) and/or projects.
- There won’t be midterm and final exam.
- All of the grading will be from assignments.
- All the announcements will be maden from this webpage (https://aa.bbs.tr/lab/cen265-digital-design/)
- You have to learn how to use git and github. Homework submissions will be trough github classroom.
- Students need to accept every assignment from below assignment list.
- Students need to select (roaster) their student number from the list.
- After deadline, students wont be able to make changes in their repositories.
Github Classroom Assignments
Assignment 0 - Due Oct 15, 2023, 22:00 Assignment 1 - Due Oct 23, 2023, 23:50 Assignment 2 - Due Oct 31, 2023, 23:50 Assignment 3 - Due Nov 8, 2023, 23:50
- Assignment 4 - Due Nov 17, 2023, 23:50
Grades will be available on Google Sheets soon.
Old Lab Assignments
- Below resources are previous years lab sessions experiments.
A digital logic designer and circuit simulator.
|7 Segment Display Driver||74LS47||1|
|JK Flip Flop||74LS76||3|
|Up Down Counter||74LS193||1|
|Potansiyometre 100 KΩ Mono||2|
|5V 1,6A Switch Mode Adaptör||1|
|100 mF kondansatör||1|